This forum is about life with advanced form of cancer, also called stage 4 cancer. The site was launched in February 2011.
It is a meeting place for those who live with stage 4 cancer, their family members and friends, and whoever is interested. This is a place to share thoughts and experiences. It is also about dreams, fears, and most importantly hope and joy while fighting the beast.
You need to be registered to make comments and to add topics in the discussion forums. To become a member requires your e-mail address which won’t be visible to other members or visitors. In addition there is a special discussion forum for patients living with stage 4 cancer, called Warriors, for which you must apply separately. Discussion within the Warriors’ forum is not visible to other members or visitors.
— Veronica, Responsible Publisher and stage4cancer patient diagnosed with synovial sarcoma in 2004
Latest articles and stories
- Salmon Turned Vegetarian – Is it Good News?
- Story Update – October 31, 2014
- Reaction to Low Oxygen Levels
- Folic Acid in Cereals & Bread – Is it Good for You?
- Medicating Cancer Pain the Wrong Way
- Pain Perception & Pain Scales
- Chemotherapy Treatments and Side Effects
- Vitamin B1, B2, B6 deficiency and cancer
- Innocent, but many times on trial
- Filter or not?
- Waiting for the next cycling season
- Finding new tools for an active life
- Is life worth so much suffering?
- Travelling with advanced cancer
- Ability to adapt
- What to tell, how to tell it, to whom?
- Jumping the hurdles
- Husband’s view: protecting from infections
- Preparing for spring
- Hotels, retreats, and resorts
- Veronica’s Story
- Riding My Wave, Czech version
- Cancer & Sarcoma & Synovial Sarcoma
- Stage 4 Cancer & Related Cancer Terms
- Chemotherapy & Wigs